1st interview 1st job.

today is my very 1st interview...
the interview session is good..
nothing to be scared,
the interviewer also very nice and kind of friendly person,
he make me calm and cool down my nerves.

he said,
i like the way you speak,
i like the way you asking,
i think i would like to hire you,
when can you start working?

and immediately i said,ASAP sir!
hehehehe

he said,
told your father,
YOU GET THE JOB!

wahhh!my very first job comes from my very first interview...!
i'm very happy to start working today :)

oh lupe...
my post is accounts assistant/clerk :)
with starting salary RM1300....
and its located at kota damansara...

alah its ok lah for paying tolls everyday,
no parking fee,
environment of the office is good,
so i'll start tomorrow!18th November 2010!

goodluck faradyna :)

0 says: